Developing a business or establishing entrepreneurship is when manifestation begins, turning an idea into reality. We have found that creative entrepreneurs and startup companies need the most help during the development process.
We honor your strength, support your creativity, and pray for your success in business. We hope these resources help on your journey toward creative entrepreneurship.
- CET Fueling Innovation
- CMS Communications Inc.
- Garrow Media, LLC
- Global Hack
- Grace Hill Women’s Business Center
- Innovation Hall
- Jasmine Denise Evans Public Relations
- Kira Gresoski Copywriting
- LSC Communications
- MO Department of Higher Education & Workforce Development
- MO Small Business & Technology Development Centers
- Missouri Small Business Development Center
- Missouri Venture Forum
- National Minority Supplier Development Council
- PreSort Inc.
- Ronnoco Beverage Solutions
- Specialty Mailing
- Spoke Marketing
- Startup Missouri
- State of Illinois Business Enterprise Program
- St. Louis County Library Small Business Resources
- St. Louis Lambert International Airport Business Diversity Development
- St. Louis Makes
- St. Louis Public Library Business Resources
- US Equal Opportunity Office – St. Louis
- Vision St. Louis Symposium
- Women’s Business Development Center
- 1 Million Cups
Miya Elle, LLC is NOT DIRECTLY AFFILIATED with the listed companies or organizations. For a list of our partners, click here.
Please contact us if you are interested in a creative partnership with Miya Elle, LLC or to be removed from our list of helpful resources.
Let’s Create Together!